[R-pkg-devel] url checks not working for me

Wed Aug 26 16:13:09 CEST 2020

On 26 August 2020 at 08:46, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| One way to ensure the last point is to have a file
|
|   ~/.R/check.Renviron-Rdevel
|
| which I had (but where I had commented out 'incoming' as it can take a
| moment).  Current values below, with thanks to Uwe for the reminder.

And I forgot to add them.  This time.  One of the values is local to my
R-devel build.  I am sure Henrik will follow-up soon with an extended list :)

| I reiterate that this really should be part of R CMD check --as-cran.  Maybe
| one day it will be.

edd using rob:~$ cat ~/.R/check.Renviron-Rdevel
# See R Internals manual -- there is now --as-cran too
_R_CHECK_CRAN_INCOMING_=FALSE
_R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_=FALSE
_R_CHECK_VC_DIRS_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_UNSAFE_CALLS_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_TIMINGS_=10
_R_CHECK_INSTALL_DEPENDS_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_SUGGESTS_ONLY_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_NO_RECOMMENDED_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_SUBDIRS_NOCASE_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_EXECUTABLES_EXCLUSIONS_=FALSE
_R_CHECK_LICENSE_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_DOC_SIZES2_=TRUE
_R_CHECK_CODETOOLS_PROFILE_='suppressPartialMatchArgs=false'
#
_R_CHECK_VIGNETTES_NLINES_=50
_R_CHECK_DOT_INTERNAL_=TRUE
#
# edd Apr 2015
_R_CHECK_CRAN_INCOMING_USE_ASPELL_=TRUE

# edd Jan 2018  for RD
R_LIBS="/usr/local/lib/R-devel/site-library"

# edd Aug 2020
_R_CHECK_CRAN_INCOMING_=TRUE
edd using rob:~$

Dirk