[R-pkg-devel] Error in winbuilder
n|cho|@@@t|erney @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 25 15:54:30 CEST 2020
I have an error when submitting to Winbuilder for my R package, naniar
When using `devtools::check_win_devel()` or `devtools::check_win_release()`
on naniar, I get the following logfile from winbuilder:
* using log directory 'd:/RCompile/CRANguest/R-release/naniar.Rcheck'
* using R version 4.0.2 (2020-06-22)
* using platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32 (64-bit)
* using session charset: ISO8859-1
* checking for file 'naniar/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'naniar' version '0.5.3'
* package encoding: UTF-8
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... ERROR
Check process probably crashed or hung up for 20 minutes ... killed
Most likely this happened in the example checks (?),
if not, ignore the following last lines of example output:
======== End of example output (where/before crash/hang up occured ?)
(submission URL here: https://win-builder.r-project.org/77PYyM2kMri1/)
I had previously thought this was a problem to do with CRAN being closed
last week, but apparently this is not the case, and it should have been
working. I cannot find any details on CRAN for this, but it passes build on
R HUB for windows, and it passes build with no warnings, errors, or notes
for me on Mac OSX, as well as on github actions (windows, macOS, and
Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on this? I have also cross
posted on Rstudio
in case that is of interest.
Thanks for your time, and apologies if I have missed something obvious.
All the best,
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-package-devel