[R-pkg-devel] NOTE in r-devel-linux-x86_64-fedora-clang

Fri Aug 7 17:32:03 CEST 2020

The whole point of the Suggests package relationship is that you don't actually have to have it installed to use the package. It does have to be installed to check the package, which allows the link to be tested at least once before being released.