[R-pkg-devel] Package can't be imported with Suggests

Thu Aug 6 01:30:17 CEST 2020

On 5 August 2020 at 16:25, William Dunlap wrote:
| You might make a second package that depends only on nimble and your
| main package can then suggest that second package and JAGS.

Nice. "We can solve any problem by introducing an extra level of indirection."

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_theorem_of_software_engineering

Dirk

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org