[R-pkg-devel] Package can't be imported with Suggests

Gaurav Sood g@ood07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 6 00:45:45 CEST 2020

I think the key line = " Unfortunately, nimble will not work with this
mechanism. "

Given that, depends seems like a good short-term solution. Change it to
suggests once the upstream problem is fixed.