[R-pkg-devel] inappropriate maintainer moniker

brian knaus br|@nk@||@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 26 21:48:52 CEST 2020

Thanks for giving this a look Ben! Good to hear I can convince at least one
person of my position. My brain had not thought of
CRAN-submissions using R-project.org, thanks for the suggestion!

Brian