[R-pkg-devel] incomplete gamma function Fortran subroutine

Tue Jul 21 19:54:42 CEST 2020

Why? -- see ?dgamma

See also the section on including fortran code in "Writing R Extensions,"
which should be your first port of call for such questions.

If neither of these is what you need, it may be helpful if you explain why
not.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."