[R-pkg-devel] Package Check "Error" status only for r-release-macos-x86_64 flavor

FARSHAD TABASINEJAD |@r@h@d@t@b@@|nej@d @end|ng |rom @u@@energy@com
Wed Jul 15 02:11:23 CEST 2020

Dear R community experts,

The CRAN package check page shows an “ERROR” status for my “Rmbal” package on the r-release-macos-x86_64 flavor. The error seems to be related to a failed connection. The following links show the error message.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_Rmbal.html

https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macos-x86_64/Rmbal-00check.html

There is also one “NOTE” regarding the missing Rdpack and magrittr importFroms in the NAMESPACE file which I’ve already fixed it. I don’t know if the “ERROR” message I get on r-release-macos-x86_64  is due to this “NOTE” message or not.

The “ERROR” and “NOTE” messages only appeared on CRAN, I didn’t receive any message from rhub::check_for_cran(env_vars = c(R_COMPILE_AND_INSTALL_PACKAGES = “always”).

Your help is really appreciated!

Regards,
Farshad Tabasinejad