[R-pkg-devel] Anyone Know How To Setup Wine for Windows Testing?

Neal Fultz n|u|tz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 15 20:22:20 CEST 2020

If you don't mind multi-gig docker containers, this can be helpful:

https://github.com/scottyhardy/docker-wine

It doesn't work with 64 bit versions of R as far as I could tell, but 32
bit did install and start correctly in a few clicks when I tried last year.