[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission error package newscatcheR_0.1.0

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Jul 13 08:57:39 CEST 2020

Something with the ellipsis installation on the check machines seems
broken, this is something for the CRAN team (which I am a member of) and
will be fixed.

Best,
Uwe Ligges