[R-pkg-devel] How to refer to COPYRIGHTS and AUTHORS extra files in DESCRIPTION

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 7 19:55:26 CEST 2020

Yohann,

Here is a description of the strategy I used a couple of years ago.

https://rmflight.github.io/post/licensing-r-packages-that-include-others-code/

-Robert