[R-pkg-devel] check cross-references error: Non-file package-anchored link(s)

Dr. Jens Oehlschlägel jen@@oeh|@ch|@ege| @end|ng |rom truec|u@ter@com
Thu Jul 2 13:49:57 CEST 2020

Duncan,

> One way is to make bit depend on a particular version of ff.  That may
> cause a deadlock if both are being updated at once, but I think CRAN
> should be able to deal with it if they are informed of the issue.

Exactly that I have done: I submitted all three packages bit/bit64/ff in version 4.0.2 and made them dependend on Version >= 4.0.0.
And yes, the maintainers have been informed about the issue.

Best

Jens