[R-pkg-devel] error when submit a package

Fri Jun 26 23:22:50 CEST 2020

On 26 June 2020 at 19:16, Zehao Xu wrote:
| Package suggested but not available for checking: 'actigraphy'
|
| ```
|
| This stackoverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51453717/issue-with-r-package-check-on-windows-package-suggested-but-not-available-str can solve you problem

No, wrong analysis. This SO answer is for _within CRAN_ depedency graphs.

Mr Guo has a problem with a package _outside of CRAN_ he chooses to depends
upon. That will *never work*.

I answered on this list _just yesterday_ how I would address this, including
a relevant peer-review reference. If Mr Gup chooses to ignore such advice and
just spams us daily I suppose we may choose to ignore his emails. Oh well.

Dirk