[R-pkg-devel] [EXTERNAL] Proper CRAN way - How to handle dependency of java jar file?

Rainer M Krug R@|ner @end|ng |rom krug@@de
Tue Jun 23 20:53:09 CEST 2020

Perfect. You also mention the “backports”  package - how can I use that one to be able to also support old versions of R?

Thanks,

Rainer

		Rainer using krugs.de
Skype:     RMkrug