[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: Two packages with the same generic function

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Tue Jun 23 14:58:24 CEST 2020

It's described in ?library; tere is also a post on the R-blog at

https://developer.r-project.org/Blog/public/2019/03/19/managing-search-path-conflicts/index.html

Best,

luke