[R-pkg-devel] Two packages with the same generic function

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 02:58:14 CEST 2020

Hi Duncan: I maintain dynlm and your example is the exact reason I've been
getting emails from people regarding
it not working correctly. I've been telling them to load dplyr by using

library(dplyr, exclude = c("filter", "lag"))