[R-pkg-devel] Uncaught use of internal functions from other packages in R CMD check

Tue Jun 16 00:42:10 CEST 2020

Do note that ?asNamespace says:
"Not **intended** to be called directly," (emphasis added)
but not  "should never be called directly" or some such. I don't know if
this makes a difference to package checking, but it isn't clear to me that
it would.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."