[R-pkg-devel] [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission gwsem 2.0.3

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Sun Jun 14 14:54:19 CEST 2020

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 at 14:32, Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin using pobox.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to include vignettes that take much too long for CRAN check.
>
> At the beginning of the Rmarkdown vignette, I use
>
>   is_CRAN <- !identical(Sys.getenv("NOT_CRAN"), "true")
>   if (is_CRAN) q()
>
> And then I use
>
>   export NOT_CRAN=true
>
> when I build locally. But CRAN check still complains,

Because you're just exiting and nothing is generated. Instead, you
should mark all chunks as eval=FALSE. You could use something as
follows in the initial chunk:

if (is_CRAN) knitr::opts_chunk$set(eval = FALSE)

--
Iñaki Úcar