[R-pkg-devel] check cross-references error: Non-file package-anchored link(s)

Sun Jun 14 13:28:03 CEST 2020

I agree with almost everything you wrote, except one thing:  this isn't
newly enforced, it has been enforced since the help system began.  What
I think is new is that there are now tests for it.  Previously those
links just wouldn't work.

Duncan Murdoch