[R-pkg-devel] email misleading: checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE Maintainer

Mon Jun 8 17:21:12 CEST 2020

The built-in way is to put those tests in a separate directory, and
specify that directory when you run R CMD check.  For example, rgl has
directory "inst/slowTests", and I use these options to R CMD check:

--test-dir=inst/slowTests

Duncan Murdoch