[R-pkg-devel] [R] a question of etiquette

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 2 21:24:35 CEST 2020

<snip>

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:04 PM Spencer Graves <
spencer.graves using effectivedefense.org> wrote:
> QUESTION:  How much money have people on this list received for what
> they've written?  I've received not one penny for any technical article
> I've written or for software contributed to CRAN.
>
>        Spencer

Ditto. What's even more annoying is when people clearly use one's package
in their published work and do not cite it, but that is for a different
thread.

Avi