[R-pkg-devel] win-builder failing without informative message

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Jun 2 18:03:57 CEST 2020

Simply:

** running tests for arch 'i386' ... [14m] OK

And the CRAN threshold for the whole package is 10 min. So only the
tests for two architectures already take ~ 30 min here. which is too
much for CRAN.

Best,
Uwe Ligges