[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: [R] a question of etiquette

R. Mark Sharp rm@h@rp @end|ng |rom me@com
Mon Jun 1 23:37:10 CEST 2020

Adelchi,

I have a similar situation where I had made all of the typical academic references within the code and documentation for a small but important function my package uses. I was asked by the CRAN reviewers to add the author of that function to the DESCRIPTION Authors using R section. I added the following:
person("Terry", "Therneau", role = c("aut”))

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Data Scientist and Biomedical Statistical Consultant
7526 Meadow Green St.
San Antonio, TX 78251
mobile: 210-218-2868
rmsharp using me.com