[R-pkg-devel] Warning: S4 exports specified in 'NAMESPACE' but not defined in package

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Mon Jun 1 20:52:33 CEST 2020

This is a new check in R-devel. The NEWS say:

> R CMD check etc now warn when a package exports non-existing S4 classes or methods, also in case of no "methods" presence

In your case, the NAMESPACE contains

> exportClasses("bujar")
> exportMethods("show")

but the package neither defines an S4 class "bujar" nor methods for the
S4 generic "show". You should remove these two lines from your NAMESPACE.

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer