[R-pkg-devel] References in DESCRIPTION file

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon May 25 17:03:06 CEST 2020

Dear Alan

Without seeing your file it is hard to know but there are many examples
on CRAN in the list of packages. It may be something simple like
forgetting the full stop.

Michael

On 25/05/2020 15:38, Cantin, Alan (NRCan/RNCan) wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Upon manual inspection of my package by CRAN maintainers I have been asked to put my references in the description field of the DESCRIPTION file. I have formatted all of my references as requested and put them there but get a note when checking the package (Malformed Description field: should contain one or more complete sentences.).  Does anyone have advice on how to place these here so I can clear this final hurdle to get the package back up on CRAN?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan Cantin
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael