[R-pkg-devel] References in DESCRIPTION file

Mon May 25 16:53:01 CEST 2020

Sorry, ESP not working today. Note that this list may or may not include the reviewer who last checked your submission.

Perhaps re-read [1] and if you are still puzzled then consider pointing us to (or pasting into the body of the email) the DESCRIPTION file you are having difficulty with so we don't have to engage psychic powers.

Oh, and DON'T post HTML-formatted email on the R mailing lists.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/submission_checklist.html