[R-pkg-devel] Package submission failed with two warnings

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 15 23:57:09 CEST 2020

The reason is that CRAN does not have an R-devel binary for
data.table, and because of this install.packages() decides not to
install it. Here is a workaround:
https://github.com/r-hub/rhub/issues/367#issuecomment-621757715

Gabor