[R-pkg-devel] Help Debugging Debian Error

Paul Hibbing p@u|h|bb|ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 15 09:50:12 CEST 2020

Removing the startup message did not resolve the issue. Now I have just:

* checking tests ...
  Running ‘testthat.R’
 ERROR
Running the tests in ‘tests/testthat.R’ failed.
Complete output:
  > library(testthat)
  > library(PAutilities)
  >
  > test_check("PAutilities")