[R-pkg-devel] Help Debugging Debian Error

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 15 03:30:24 CEST 2020

It is unlikely that this is an R-hub issue because the first link is
CRAN's machine, and the same error happens there.

I can reproduce it on macOS:

git clone https://github.com/paulhibbing/PAutilities
R CMD INSTALL PAutilities

R -q -e 'packageDescription("PAutilities")$Built'
#> > packageDescription("PAutilities")$Built
#> [1] "R 3.6.2; x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0; 2020-05-15 01:24:03 UTC; unix"

R -q -e "library(PAutilities)"
#> > library(PAutilities)
#> package 'PAutilities' was built under R version 3.5.0

I have no clue how this can happen, I clearly just built it on R 3.6.3

Gabor