[R-pkg-devel] RES: RES: MathJax for Rd files

Wed May 13 21:16:14 CEST 2020

On 13/05/2020 2:30 p.m., Tiago Olivoto wrote:
> Thank you so much! It works!
> In my example, I've created a simple helper function, preview_rd()
>
> preview_rd <- function(rdfile){ # without '.rd'
> Rd <- file.path(paste("man/", rdfile, ".rd", sep = "")) # specify the .Rd file you want to preview
> outfile <- tempfile(fileext = ".html")
> browseURL(tools::Rd2HTML(Rd, outfile, macros="D:/Documents/R/win-library/4.0/mathjaxr/help/macros/mathjax.Rd"))
> }

Good to hear.  I'd suggest this way to find the macros:

   browseURL(tools::Rd2HTML(Rd, outfile, macros =
system.file("help/macros/mathjax.Rd", package = "mathjaxr")))

so that it works if you use it on a different system that puts the
library somewhere else.

Duncan Murdoch