[R-pkg-devel] Detritus in temp directory - Note from submission of R package in CRAN

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Apr 17 00:12:48 CEST 2020

On 16.04.2020 20:09, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
> On 16/04/2020 1:11 p.m., David Andres Zamora Avila wrote:
>>   Hi,
>>
>> I submitted my package in CRAN and always appearance the next NOTE.
>>
>> Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc
>> Check: for detritus in the temp directory, Result: NOTE
>>    Found the following files/directories:
>>      'RtmpcDoRWjr.nc'
>>
>> I have tried to solve it in several ways (like if(interactive()), but
>> I not
>> sure how can I solve it.
>
> How was the file created?  What the check wants is that you delete it
> when you are finished with it.  You can use the unlink() function to do
> that.

Or better create it in tempdir(): I guess you used paste(tempdir(), ...)
instead of file.path() and got afilename one level above tempdir()?

Best,
Uwe Ligges