[R-pkg-devel] Error vignette rebuilding and package imports when re-submitting package

Paul SAVARY p@u|@@@v@ry @end|ng |rom un|v-|comte@|r
Wed Apr 15 11:14:48 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm having trouble re-submitting a package (graph4lg).

- With r-patched_osx, vignette rebuilding fails with the following message :

checking re-building of vignette outputs ... [12s/16s] WARNING
Error(s) in re-building vignettes:
--- re-building ‘vignette_graph4lg.Rmd’ using rmarkdown
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ____chkstk_darwin
Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/pandoc (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: ____chkstk_darwin
Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/pandoc (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Error: processing vignette 'vignette_graph4lg.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
pandoc document conversion failed with error 6
--- failed re-building ‘vignette_graph4lg.Rmd’

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
‘vignette_graph4lg.Rmd’

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted

- Besides, although I removed some unused packages from the imports in DESCRIPTION file, I still obtain this message :

checking dependencies in R code ... NOTE
Namespaces in Imports field not imported from:
‘Imap’ ‘Rdpack’ ‘ade4’ ‘doBy’ ‘mclust’
All declared Imports should be used.

Except Rdpack which is needed to build the vignette, I removed these packages.

Finally, although I submit version 0.4.0, I receive checking errors relative to version 0.3.0.

I thank you in advance for your feedbacks.
Regards
Paul Savary