[R-pkg-devel] Errors in r-devel (Linux) and r-patched (Solaris)

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Wed Apr 8 14:15:22 CEST 2020

Do both of your R installations use the same version of lme4 ?

A new lme4 version has been published on CRAN yesterday and some changes
regarding default numerical tolerances in optimizations could explain
the difference in your results. See the NEWS here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/lme4/news.html

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer