[R-pkg-devel] About dataset in my own package

jared_wood j@red_wood @end|ng |rom 163@com
Tue Apr 7 08:25:21 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I have three datasets (drugbank.rda edgar.rda mala.rda) in my package and I put them in the document folder which called “data”.

And I just use the dataset in the function. However, here comes a note:

drugbank_disease_gene: no visible binding for global variable

    'drugbank'

  edgar_disease_gene: no visible binding for global variable 'edgar'

  malacards_disease_gene: no visible binding for global variable 'mala'

  Undefined global functions or variables:

drugbank edgar mala

It shows that I need to do something else. I am confused and I don’ know what need to do next.

Thanks for your attention.

| |
jared_wood

jared_wood using 163.com