[R-pkg-devel] Non-standard things in the check directory

Goldfeld, Keith Ke|th@Go|d|e|d @end|ng |rom nyu|@ngone@org
Tue Mar 31 16:36:39 CEST 2020

Good morning -
I am running checks (using devtools::check_rhub) for my package `simstudy`, and I get one note from one server, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, R-devel, 32/64 bit:
NOTES:

* checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
  'examples_i386' 'examples_x64' 'simstudy-Ex_i386.Rout'
  'simstudy-Ex_x64.Rout' 'tests_i386' 'tests_x64'

In my previous submission, I got this note as well. I see that it is likely a server issue, and not my issue, but is there any way for me to modify my package to make this go away?

- Keith