[R-pkg-devel] CRAN error with current version

Daniel Quiroz Moreno cr|@t|@nqu|rozd1997 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 24 17:50:56 CET 2020

Dear community,

I have an issue with the current version of my package. The current CRAN
version is 1.1.0 when it was submitted, I had no warnings. These days I
fixed an issue and I would like to submit a minor version 1.1-1. I have no
errors or warnings in the local check.

Even though, when I submit to CRAN, it does not pass the automatic check.
The mail does not show any error or warning for the newest version (1.1-1)
but it points to a warning for the current version (1.1.0). I have
corrected this warning in the newest version but it does not pass the CRAN
check.

Please, can you help me how to fix this? I mean, how to avoid the current
CRAN version warnings, instead of the newest version?

If you would like to see the logs, I paste the mail.

package RGCxGC_1.1-1.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks
automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
Windows: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/RGCxGC_1.1-1_20200320_181616/Windows/00check.log

Debian: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/RGCxGC_1.1-1_20200320_181616/Debian/00check.log

Last released version's CRAN status: WARN: 2, NOTE: 6, OK: 5
See: <https://CRAN.R-project.org/web/checks/check_results_RGCxGC.html>

Last released version's additional issues:
  donttest <https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/donttest/RGCxGC.out>

CRAN Web: <https://cran.r-project.org/package=RGCxGC>

Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.
If you are not sure how to fix the problems shown, please ask for help on
the R-package-devel mailing list:
If you are fairly certain the rejection is a false positive, please
reply-all to this message and explain.

More details are given in the directory:
<
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/RGCxGC_1.1-1_20200320_181616/

The files will be removed after roughly 7 days.

No strong reverse dependencies to be checked.

--
Gracias por su tiempo.

Estudiante* Ing*. Biotecnología
Universidad *IKIAM*