[R-pkg-devel] Strange leftovers after check by CRAN

Rainer M Krug R@|ner @end|ng |rom krug@@de
Thu Mar 19 17:21:08 CET 2020

Hi

My package dmdScheme gets always one note after submission to CRAN:

* checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
  ‘calibre_4.99.4_tmp_8yyefjbo’ ‘calibre_4.99.4_tmp_ft15_af5’
  ‘calibre_4.99.4_tmp_jy4e07d6’ ‘calibre_4.99.4_tmp_oxx_azo2’
  ‘runtime-hornik’
* DONE

These leftovers are only reported from CRAN, and locally everything is fine. Uwe recommended to set the environmental variable

R_CHECK_THINGS_IN_CHECK_DIR_=true

But this does not change anything, I get the report back

* checking for detritus in the temp directory ... OK
* DONE

Any suggestions how I can track down the where these are coming from? Each time my package has to go through a manual check at CRAN…

Thanks,

Rainer

Orcid ID: 0000-0002-7490-0066

Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies
University of Zürich
Office Y34-J-74
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8075 Zürich