[R-pkg-devel] First R package, want to release to CRAN, have some questions about R CMD check and README.md

Jeffry Hesse jhe@@e @end|ng |rom @on@type@com
Sun Mar 8 03:23:35 CET 2020

Right now:

https://github.com/sonatype-nexus-community/oysteR/blob/master/.Rbuildignore#L2-L4

I have README.md, README.Rmd, and README.html ignored.

The CRAN documentation basically says if you have a WARNING or NOTE, etc...
get rid of it, and I kept running in to that error when I had README.md
included.