[R-pkg-devel] dir() function use in R packages

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 5 04:12:25 CET 2020

I think you want file.path(). you can use that to make a directory that
includes a path to it.
See ?file.path for more details. Then,  you can do something like

mydir ,- file.path(whatever)1, whatever2).
setwd(mydir)

but mydir needs to exist before you do that so check existence first using
file.exists().