[R-pkg-devel] [FORGED] Re: win-builder down?

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sat Feb 29 23:06:12 CET 2020

On 1/03/20 2:23 am, Hadley Wickham wrote:

> Is it down again? I'm seeing the same problem again.
> Hadley
>
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 2:41 PM Hadley Wickham <h.wickham using gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is win-builder down? I submitted a couple of packages >24 hours ago,
>> and haven't heard back.
>>
>> Hadley

Me too.  Submitted a package about 18 hours ago, and so far not a
sausage.  Although it's churlish to complain, one gets used to a service
that has been provided and gets annoyed when the service disappears.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow