[R-pkg-devel] invalid 'useSource' argument

Zhuo Jia Dai zhuoj|@@d@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 23 15:31:11 CET 2020

I keep getting this error when Checking my package {disk.frame} on the
latest R devel version.

```

  Attaching package: 'data.table'

  The following object is masked from 'package:purrr':

      transpose

  The following objects are masked from 'package:dplyr':

      between, first, last

  > cars.df = as.disk.frame(cars)
  > as.data.table(cars.df)
  Error in print.default(toprint, right = TRUE, quote = quote) :
    invalid 'useSource' argument
  Calls: <Anonymous> -> print.data.table -> print -> print.default
  Execution halted

```

But if I just run the code in the example normally in the REPL then
everything runs fine.

I do my checking in Windows 10 using these commands.

```r
remotes::install_github("xiaodaigh/disk.frame", ref="development")
devtools::check()
```

Is this a known bug? Can I still submit to CRAN?

--
ZJ

zhuojia.dai using gmail.com