[R-pkg-devel] R CMD build hanging for some but not all packages

Rainer Krug R@|ner @end|ng |rom krug@@de
Tue Feb 11 14:50:13 CET 2020

Thinking about it - what would be the easiest way, to copy the package, excluding files in .Rbuidignore, into the temp directory?

I would like to use directly the .Rbuildignore file, to exclude the files from copying.

Any suggestions?