[R-pkg-devel] CRAN RPM repositories available

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Sun Feb 9 01:19:27 CET 2020

Hi all,

I apologize if you are receiving multiple copies of this email, but
I'm cross-posting because I believe this may be of interest to a wider
audience than just R-SIG-Fedora.

This is to announce that I'm maintaining a Copr project [1] that
provides RPM repos for Fedora 30, 31 and rawhide for most of CRAN
(currently, almost 15k packages), and they are automatically
synchronized with CRAN (removing archived packages and building new
updates) on a daily basis.

Please, feel free to use them. For further details, see the overview
page [1]. Bug reports and feedback are more than welcome [2].

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/iucar/cran
[2] https://github.com/Enchufa2/cran2copr/issues

Regards,
--