[R-pkg-devel] CXX14 not defined on Windows

Guido Kraemer gkr@emer @end|ng |rom bgc-jen@@mpg@de
Thu Feb 6 15:33:22 CET 2020

I have used the same setup as in Section 1.2.5 of the manual and have
set CXX_STD=CXX14 in src/Makevars.win. No I also remember that, when I
sent the package to winbuilder, some time ago, it started compiling (the
compile failed, but at least it tried).

--
Guido Kraemer
Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry Jena

phone: +49 3641 576293
e-mail: gkraemer using bgc-jena.mpg.de