[R-pkg-devel] r-hub status

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Tue Feb 4 18:21:56 CET 2020

CRAN's check gives a warning

checking Rd \usage sections ... WARNING
Documented arguments not in \usage in documentation object 'Process chromR
objects':
  ‘...’

and man/proc_chromR.Rd on github does list '...' in the \arguments section
but no function listed in the \usage section uses '...'.

The question is why you don't always get that warning.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com