[R-pkg-devel] How to provide a finalized PDF file in a package?

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 21 18:40:06 CET 2020

Yeah, I agree that it would be the best to have something similar in base R.

Short of that, we could have a short piece of code that you could just
insert into your package, and it would declare the itself as vignette
builder, which just does the copying.

G.