[R-pkg-devel] For reproducibility issue

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 17 21:40:38 CET 2020

If I understand what you're doing, your Fortran seed knows nothing
about the R state. Is it possible to switch to using the R random
number generators? Or can you at least use the probability integral
transform to generate uniform [0, 1] via R and then convert those to
observations in Fortran (that's what I did)?

Avi

‪On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 7:10 PM ‫وليد خلف معوض المطيرى‬‎