[R-pkg-devel] RES: RES: Possible unknown color in r

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Jan 12 17:25:54 CET 2020

Don't worry, this is an issue that trhe CRAN incoimng checks have not
uncovered with a new farvber version. As we found the breakage later in
regular checks, the farver package has been rolled back on CRAN, hence
pls simpy ignore the problem for your own packages.

Best,
Uwe Ligges