[R-pkg-devel] pandoc lua filter error with win devel check

Mon Jan 6 23:17:57 CET 2020

Pandoc is not part of the standard R documentation tooling... you must be doing something special, and doing something special makes getting a package accepted more challenging. Perhaps if you were more specific you might get a more specific response.