[R-pkg-devel] DOI in of package in DESCRIPTION file

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 16 15:52:37 CET 2019

Are you wanting to provide the DOI for citation purposes? Then I would
recommend making sure you have a valid citation file
https://r-pkgs.org/inst.html#inst-citation (which should be fine having a
DOI field), and add it to the README as well.

-Robert

Robert M Flight, PhD
Bioinformatics Research Associate
Puller of Rabbits from Hats
Research Parasite
Resource Center for Stable Isotope Resolved Metabolomics
Manager, Systems Biology and Omics Integration Journal Club
Markey Cancer Center
CC434 Roach Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY

Twitter: @rmflight
Web: rmflight.github.io
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8141-7788
EM rflight79 using gmail.com
PH 502-509-1827 <(502)%20509-1827>

what the experiment died of. - Ronald Fisher